Friday, 20 June 2008

World of Internet: mapping 1.4 billion internet users

I have prepared a map of the world, showing today's Internet penetration in all countries of the world.
The map below will not only give you an indication of the internet penetration per country, you'll also see:
  • the relative importance of the region on the internet
  • the average internet penetration in the region
  • broad band internet penetration in the top-15 countries
  • share of most important languages used on the internet

Should you wish to receive the original, just drop me line by clicking here and I'll be happy to forward you the high-quality powerpoint slide.

I used various sources, but the main source has been the often used Internet World Stats site.

I hope you'll be able to use it.

1 comment:

  1. Aneta Smaga22 October, 2008

    Thank you very much for the map. It shows very clearly how internet is increasing its power around the world. I am writing a dissertation about the influence of internet on the marketing mix in international organizations. This map really helped me to visualize the situation!

    ReplyDelete