Thursday 6 December 2007

How RFID and Bluetooth may change the way we do market research

On Wednesday 5th of December I gave my yearly lecture to the post-graduate students of the Ghent University specializing in Advanced Marketing Research. (For their events, see the MMA posts). Before the more hands-on section on the do's and don't of online (quantitative) market-research I presented in short what the future of market research may bring us and how it may re-shape the future of how we collect research data. This section turned out to trigger a lot of attention in the class room and since I only managed to scrape the surface I herewith add two slide sets that I used in early 2006 during the GOR conference in Germany. The first part is about Bluetooth and 3G phone applications for Market Research, part two addresses RFID in market research.

1 comment:

  1. RFID in the form of tickets used for transit will demand 700 million tags in 2014.

    Rfid Market

    ReplyDelete